Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wildfire 2.0 and Intralink

slashct

Anyone out there yet Try Wildfire 2.0 and Intralink? I know for once they released Intralink INTRALINK 3.3, SP 2 (M021) before the cad, thats a first. Was looking for feedback on if its solid or a waste of time.

We have been in testing with WF2 with both 2003290 & M021.

WF2 requires M021 for complete operation, we have seen positive results from our tests.

Read a post on PTC/USER just today about WF2 and ILINK M021. Apparent issues with Instance attributes. Tech Support is on top of it and it was reported that spr1084973 was filed.

As we all know.....make sure your testing in thorough!

FYI

Read this morning that SPR1084973 is fixed in Wildfire2 M160. It was apparently an issue in WF2 not M021 of INTRALINK3.3.

As I know from the past you need to be careful even when PTC says alls good, nice to see that there does not seem to be a Boatload of issues. I do alot of testing as I always have but hate to wast the time on testing it when its not ready to dance.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back