Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Remuneration package

Rajeev

What is the remuneration package offered in a service industry for a person (Mechanical diploma) with over 3 years exp in Pro/e, 1 year in catia and over all 5 years exp currently working for a machine tool manufacturing company as a Design engineer. (In india)

I am in a manufacturing company in a design department and earning about 1.5 lakh per annum. Why you ask?

hi iam also in india a design engg with total 1.5 years of exp in proe and catia iam earning only 1 lakh per anum what is yoru comment with this

Are you working in a service industry or a manufacturing company, thats one. Two, I personally feel that a couple of experience as a desig engineer in a manufacturing/ Heavy Engineering will add a lot of weight if you are applying for a job in a service industry.

1.5 lakh is about $300/month cash?... There are several ways to find out the level of salarization, even on this site. Check out the salary survey and also the job postings.

Well In the Boston Ma area I make 1.5 lakh in 100 hours, but then again my rent and storage and utilities is over 1 lakh per month.

Not if I do my math correctly it would take you 8-10 years salaryto buy a full seat of Pro/E over there. I imagine theres not many independant contractors around.

Am assuming that 1 lakh = 100,000 Rs = $2100.00 ???

So you guys are earning $175.00 & $263.00 per month ??

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back