Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

New Release Nx7 launched today!!

HD3D on NX7.0 - you can now access PLM data on 3D models!

The NX model now not only presents the shape. but also PLM data. From the model, engineers can know who created this model, how it is manufactured, which portion has been modified, how it reacts with other parts other processes...good for engineers to make decisions.

HD3D = rich plm data on 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUb0nyGBGPk

Intellectual Technology Limited (Hong Kong)

seems You switched to NX, leaving Catia instead, did you dicksham?

I was really addicted to your YouTube Catia tutorials, that was great stuff. Should I expect same thing regarding NX?

keep working on tuts!

To analyze ERP/CRM data and predictfuture trends, we now have BUSINESS Intelligence tools.They provide many graphical presentations of data to lead usmake the best decision.

Now, Siemens provides another tool to link PLM data & 3D models together. With a clearer picture of products/processes/people, engineers can know more, think more, andthusthe outcome can be maximized, but the error can be minimized.

in near future, i believeonce logical mind/intelligence is inputted into the system, the system cananalyze everythingby itsown,andfind out thebest solution and even take actions,under the supervision of a small group ofengineers only.

"However, the pollution problems in the world may stop me from seeing that day comes. "

couple of years before John Carmack during development of Doom 3 stated that independent studios, modders won`t be able to produce AAA title because of amount of work.

Seems to be same here. Tools are going to be more complicated. They should faciliate things, but they make it complicated at front.

then there was Zeno Clash created by bunch of guys. Indie ones. Suppose same would happen in mechanical field
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back