Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Above average unigraphics users

lmasterz

Hello,

I'm currently taking a course which requires me to use unigraphics. It's one of those courses that you must take in order to graduate though you know you will never use in your field of work, at least not in mine.

I get homeworks for this course which requires drawing/modeling on unigraphics. I find it difficult. Cutting to the chase, I was wondering if someone is willing to doa current assignment which I have and I am willing to pay. I will probably have a total of 3-4 homeworks. If you use unigraphics for fun or find it easy to use then I almost guarantee you this wouldn't take much of your time, not to mention getting paid for it.

PM me if inteterested or reply to post.
Edited by: lmasterz

I hope there is a way for the mods to email this post to your professor. Why don't you try doing some actual work and learning something in class that you pay so much money for.

i dont even go to school!
smiley7.gif

Hi lmasterz,

Pls send me your work..... We are professionals in Unigraphics NX.

Pls tell me what is your scope of Work?

Thanks,

Srinivas Kumar.T

You do know that there is information within the UG file that states who created the file. Your professor/teacher can look and see that you didnt created the file yourself. The part history function will give them all that information so you know. Do the work on your own and you will be all set. Although gettting paid to do a little side work might not be that bad. lol

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back