Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Usage of UG nx

magesh1704

Hi friends

Can any one tell me some of the major companies which are using Unigraphics software......

Actually i am a UG user....i just want to know the status of UG comparing to pro-e.

Regards

Magesh

GM, General Electric, Gillette, 3-M, Allison Transmission, Tata Technologies, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bell</st1:place></st1:City> Helicopter, Michelin, Moog, Kennametal, United Technologies to name a few
Many of these companies use NX as well as other systems

Check out www.plm.automation.siemens.com and www.plmworl.com

And I think Nissan is heading to NX5 too if not already there. A few of the IDEAS clients are upgrading to NX5 other are moving to Ca Ca Ca tia

I can tell you that UG companies are no where near the numbers of Pro E companies. Pro E and Solidworks are leading the world. The best is to learn a little about all of them. In truth knowing one real well makes it easy to learn another. In a month at a new job you could be using a new cad system fairly fluently.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back