Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

MODELLING

Jayson

Hi to all,

I am a new user of UG NX3 and I am doing only basic modelling, does anyone here to give me a site or electronic files of UG tutorials.?I am very grateful if someone gives UG lessons..

thanks..

Im not sure of any free tutorials, but out company used the following website for some UG training, if i remember right it was quite expensive. www.myigetit.com other than actuall UGS training. Also UG's help option has some good starting points

Jayson

U can install Unigraphics CAST which comes with unigraphics. Ask your system admin to install it. It is a very good tutorial. Step by step procedure to useeach feature is given in it.

Also if u have a web key account u can register in Unigraphics web site for free online training.

Enjoy,

Karthik

When you consider the cost of CAST was $500 when I bought my copy, the $25 that IKSATA charges is astounding.

Larry Coyle
Cylinder Head Engineering, LLC

CAST is available free of cost on many sites. If you have a webkey then u can also download it from the ugs website. If you still dont get it, i can send it to you on CD

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back