Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

On-Line manual or training guides, vids,

thenettrainer

Hello fellow members. New member, Wayne here.

Anyone know where I can get an on line, downloadable user manual for UniG? How about any special training aids, like videos, DVDs, etc. . . . or sites with Tips n Tricks, etc.

As you might have guessed, I'm a new UniG user. Used CAD off and on over the years. 1st time with UniG. And I was just "thrown to the dogs", without as much as a 5 minute overview! UGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Any help would be great!

Wayne

hi

Hope this will helps

Help------> Documentation ( This will help you)

Help-------> Training ( Cast)

cheers

CAST is a pretty good tool for learning the basics of UG and I recommend it for everyone. One thing you need to know is that it is not free. It comes with a separate license for a small fee. When I bought my version, it was around $500. Well worth it. There is a couple of web sites where you can purchase a couple of pretty good books as well. I would go to www.designviz.com first and try their books. Depends on what you are looking for. Books on manufacturing are not to be had...

Larry

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back