Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

suggestions for UGNX 3.0 books

dolphin

Hi everybody;

Iam waiting for suggestionsabout the UG Nx3 trainingbooks,if youhadbought any books can you share your opinions with us.which one is good? ,Which one is bad...etc. i had a UG Nx3 CADcourse this year and now i have not a bad level of knowledge.what i want now is to improve my skills.asspecially , are there any books which have lots of CAD tutorials in it???and what about analyse and motion modules.are there any books that contain training about these modules too.waiting for your opinions.THANKS...
Edited by: dolphin

dolphin,

I would suggest you goto the web site http://www.designviz.com/ and look at their books. They are one of the few that I am aware of who have written decent books on UG. The only problem is, it is for CAD only. I have seen no books on UG machining.

Larry

I have some books and data about the UG Nx3 training,but i'm afraid you may not understand them,i'm chinese,these books also chinese version.

I would suggest you read the nx4.0 cast or EDS_COURSES_GUIDE_FOR_UNIGRAPHICS_NX_V2.0

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back