Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Help to learning SOLID WORKS SURFACING

raghudvg26

Hi all.

Since i am in Product development field, I need to know about the surfacing and curvature creating stuffs. Please anybody can guide me or help me regarding learning surface creation in SolidWorks. This will be verry helpfull for me.

I hope i will get answer for this.

Thanks

Raghu

I found sitting with a senior designer for periods of time helped me learn solidworks. I knew how to do it in Alias and Pro/E I just needed someone to push me. having someone close was key. Maybe you should try a Solidworks conference near you? There should be plenty of surfacing users there to help you.

Online tutorials are good too but you can skip several years by a one on one class too.

The real effort is not to learn specific surfacing w/ respect to solidworks but surfacing in general requires a proper plan of attach and technique. I suggest learning Rhino Or Alias Surfacing first then apply what you learn to Solidworks.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back