Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How can I load earlier rev parts into 2000i2?

hank_mille

How do I retrieve parts that were saved in earlier versions of ProE (2000 and earlier) into 2000i2?

Thanks

Hank Miller

HI,

No issues with reading the data from the previous version...you just can open the files directly.

Good feature in Wildfire is now you can open wildfire data in proe2001..amazing feature which we always wanted

Happy Living

HI,

No issues with reading the data from the previous version...you just can open the files directly.

Good feature in Wildfire is now you can open wildfire data in proe2001..amazing feature which we always wanted

Happy Living

HI,

Happy Living

hi..

never really tried wildfire before.. but i've been renaming or removing files of the latest versions in window explorer to retrieve older versions. don't think it's the best way of doing it but it still works. i'd be interested in any better method. anyway, i'm using proE 2001. never explored this before using proE 2000i.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back