Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

AVERAGE PAY

this depends on lit of things like :

in which area of SW u are working.

this ofcourse depends in which part of the world u are working like in USA, UK and some countries it is more compared to contries like India, china etc. it is very less.

thats why people outsource these type of job toAsia pacific Countries.

Sunil

Sunil,

It's not the only reason why they outsource these jobs.

Better engineers( thinkers may be..), dedication, versatality,...so many factors they count..!!

About pay..it varies from 45K to 60K..depends on experience and place you work at.

Have a nice time...!!

Hi

Sunil, you quote 45 to 60k i think you are quoting US dollars? here in the UK we get paid 60+k to put right the jobs that have been out sourced, keep up the good work you are all doing

Morning,
smiley36.gif

US - designers 35K to 50K depending on education and experience.

US - Mechenical 45K to 75k ditto.

The last company I know that tried to outsource there engineering to India spent millions of dollars and wasted 2 years before they threw in towel. Also due patent law differences betweenour two countries they are having to spend major dollars on legal fees to protect there IP.
smiley19.gif

Have a nice day John

Hi,

I got a Foundation Degree in Mechatronics and using SW from last three years, looking for a new job in UK. What you reckon how much I can get it?
Edited by: msiddiqui

hi msiddiqui

Its had to say it depend whatarea you get a job in,it also depend if you are looking for permeanent work or contact work. For an idea of what you can get paid look at the jobs posted on www.gojobsite.co.uk

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back