Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

SolidWorks API

corrner

Hi,

I got a problem during my secondary-development with Solidworks. when I insert a Bom table Annotation for a view, how to get the relation between the view and the Bom table annotation by SolidWorks API. The current version of solidworks I used is solidworks 2005 SP5.0.

Anyone knowns it, please reply for it as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Corrner

Corrner I guess I do not fully understand your question, i am a newbee to the program and do not understand such things as secondary development and API. Sorry for the ignorance but I have been doing BOM for the past two months and belive that I could help if i understood your problem. If you could please explain more for my ignorance.

Thanks

Hi coxsac11

Also thanks for your reply, The detailed situation is like this:
Current I use VC++ 6.0 and Solidworks 2005 SP5.0 to develop a solidworks integration, but I got a problem: Suppose there is a drawing which contains only one view, then in the solidworks menu, execute Insert>>Tables>>Bill of materials, select current view and press OK, add a BOM table(Annotation Table) for the view, so how can I use SDK(SW API) to get the Bom table of the view, that is to say I want to get all the Bom tables of view by SW api.

So how? wait for your help.
Thanks

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back