Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Golf Ball

nasnec@hotmail.

Hey guys,

First time post here. Ive been racking my brain all day trying to model a golf ball with solidworks. I'm pretty new to solidworks, though i have some experience in unigraphics.

I'd really appreciate any help you guys can offer and i'm hoping its easier then i'm making it out to be. Or if anyone has a spare golf model file that could send me, i could walk backwards.

Thanks again,

Nas

Hi there,

You might not believe this but if I dig around for it I have a picture of a fifth grade class using Solid Works to draw a golf ball. I don't know if they put any indents on it but I was told that it was a pretty successful class. If you think you would like to see it, I'll try digging for it on my hard drive. Oh yeah, I'm not up that far in my own training as of yet.

I found this one the design library/user library/miscellaneous/3d clip art. it should be on ur SW

Just download the part and see how is done.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back