Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Where to buy MS connector models

smoothsax

Does anyone know where I can purchase some Pro Engineer MS connector models? We have a bunch of MS connector models, MS3126F12. MS3112E12, backshells, extenders, jam nut panel mounts, but we are now doing interference studies and realize, we have to rebuilt our connector libraries to show more detail and less blockiness. We would need the models to show a lot of detail. Does anyone know where I can buy these models? It might be more cost effective to purchase some libraries, instead of rebuliding ours. I would need them with csys in the correct spot for RSD or Pro Diagram.

Thanks.

Ray Iaea

the ones that are currently available for download are not high enough detail? You have to prep the iges once you import it with you z out etc.
Edited by: design-engine

I usually search by part number in Google... grab a series of vendors and spider the site for 3d models... then call them for the models if i don't find them.

MS3108B-22-14P Here is one part number.AMP makes those too. there you go.
5935009316221 < alternate part no...

Sorry I stepped away. do you have specific part numbers. I just work google hard and make phone calls.

Are these good part numbers?

http://www.lentun.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_52
Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back