Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how can save from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire to versions 2001

diamon

hello guys,

Someone introudced that we can how can save from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire to versions 2001, 2000i2, but I don not how to use it ,and how to config pro/enginnner Wild fire.

So , Good man ! Pls let me know: how can save from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire to versions 2001, 2000i2

best regards

diamon

you can contact me Diamon_wu/ntrd/wise/[email protected]

Mybe .you can do that. but i cannot.:( you can try this .hope you can (enjoy it)

使用舊版ProE讀取新版本檔案

在新版ProE Wildfire新增功能中提到可以使用舊版ProE(2000i,2000i2,2001)讀取新版本(Wildfire)檔案(詳細的使用方法,可參考ProE Wildfire使用手冊關於Interface的章節).

其實它並不是將檔案直接存成'.prt'或'.asm'檔.而是以Neutral(*.neu)的格式配合ATB(Associative Topology Bus)技術,使得舊版ProE能使用新版的資料,並保持資料的關連性 - 當新版資料改變時,能反應到使用新版檔案資料的舊版本檔案.

如下整理從ProE Wildfire使用手冊摘錄的輸出入方法:

輸出(ProE Wildfire)

File > Save a copy > Neutral(*.neu)

輸入(2000i,2000i2,2001)

讀入版本

讀入方式

支援檔案格式

ATB機制(更新資料)

File > Open or Insert > Shared Data > From File Parts,Assemblies File > Associative Topology Bus > Update(Update All)

2000i,2000i2(A)

Feature > Create > CDRS In Parts File > Erase > Current, File >Open原檔案, Regenerate,Update

2000i,2000i2(

File > Import > New Model or Insert > Import > Append to Model Parts,Assemblies 無

使用ProE 2001須在config檔中加入'topobus_enable yes',將ATB機制打開.

ATB使用方法為,以Check Status檢查原始資料是否有更新,再使用Update或Update All更新.決定是否有更新,並非經過save ProE檔案,而是檢查是否有再產生新的Neutral檔(*.neu).

無論使用何種方式讀入Neutral檔(*.neu),ProE都會將其視為一種輸入特徵,但是這種輸入特徵具有ATB的關連,雖然仍可使用'Redefine'方式編輯,但最好不要使用.因為將破壞與原檔案的關連性.

回到原始檔案做修改,再輸出新的Neutral檔(*.neu)後,並在沿用新版資料的檔案進行更新,才是較佳的處理方式.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back