Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

what does it mean

nadinaf

what does it mean the yello light when I'm working on an assembly?
after cliking the tool regenration; it should be green but the light is still yellow? what does it mean? and what can I do?
thanks

Regen a second time and see what happens. Also, check the message log for crc warnings or your working directory for *.crc files.

It' a small assembly witch contain a box and an instance family table.
when I add this instance, the light is always yello even cliking more time in regeneration tool.
no warning, and no error message and no file circular refernece .crc cretaed in work directory.

Edited by: nadinaf

Sorry, I have no specific ideas. While waiting for another answer you ~might~ regen all family table instances and (?) clean out / re-create accelerator files if you use them. Don't know, just guessing what I might try...

What version of Wildfire are you running?

Open the assembly and use info.. reference viewer (WF4) or Global Reference Viewer (WF3) - not sure on the earlier...

Use Help to learn about how the reference viewers can be used to find the assembly inter-relationships and highlight any issues with the model that are preventing "green light" regeneration status.

Another quick check in WF4 is to do a Save a copy.. - if there any issues with models loading incorrectly, these show up in the dialogue window - exclamation marks and red crosses against parts that can't be retreived, etc.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back