Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

mapkey

oldman

Hello all

Can someone give me an example ofsetting up a mapkey. I would like to make a mapkey for example to change the color of text in a drawing, notes, dimensions,etc to blue. Using the keys ttb. Name it: turn text blue. I need to know what to enter to get it to work. Thanks.

in drawing select a dim..object>action

then start recording yoyr mapkey...you might want to add the mapkey icon to your toolbars beforehand

go thru the name etc .. then record

then right click on the graphics screen and select Properties>text style>color

choose your color and ok...preview if you like..or okay the base popup

then stop your mapkey..okay....save that one key under ..like ttb.pro

and it later to your config....once you make sure it's to your liking...

or;

mapkey ttb ~ Timer `UI Desktop` `UI Desktop` `popupMenuRMBTimerCB`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Close `rmb_popup` `PopupMenu`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `rmb_popup` `DwgPopupEditProperties`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Select `mod_dim_asynch` `tab_main`1 `lay_style`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `mod_dim_asynch` `psh_color`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `tscoldial` `udf_color_CB.udf26`1 ;~ Activate `tscoldial` `Ok`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `mod_dim_asynch` `psh_apply`;~ Activate `mod_dim_asynch` `psh_ok`;

Wsylvester

I got it to work fairly well. Each timeI open a drawing and try to change the text I have to go the the properties and then close it. After that it seems to work.

What is your first line referring to: dim..object>action?

Oldman,

Object>Action.... select the object then take action...pick order more or less.

I'm not sure maybe I didn't record it right, I thought it worked....build?version?

but you get the general idea,you go through what your want to do... then record...

I save to a seperate file first, not config.pro .....add laterin notepad if I use it enough.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back