Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

drawing crashes when plotting

pperk97

i have a drawing of a component w/ 13 views. some are general, detail, sections, etc.. when i try to print it to a PDF file creator it crashes, blue screen and memory dump.. i'm running 2001 2002270 on a P3 800 w/ 512 ram, Windows 2000, Intralink 3.2.. this is the only drawing out of the 20 drawing set that does this.. it also is the biggest w/ the most views.. i did have to go through and fix the origin points...

HELP

Try printing with the Destination set to Generic Postscipt and checking To File. Give the file a .ps extension. Open this file using your PDF file creating program (Adobe Distiller works really well) then save the file as a pdf.

If the program you are using cannot convert ps to pdf there are other programs that do.

dear friend ,in printer mode go for processing in computer rather then in printer although it will display message that printing may take longer time but in reality it does not ,just try ..

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back