Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Help me, Please

cabling

Hi All,

Now, I am studying cabling in Pro wildfire2.0, But I have no document which,

to see.

you help me!

Thanks,

Cabling

frotime only covers basic routing conductors and wires thru assembly and does not discuss RSD and doing the routing correctly using wiring diagrams.

smiley20.gif
, Hey I am in the same boat, If you find the solution please let me know.

Thanks,

Teddy.

design-engine,

true, but its free
smiley2.gif

Do most people have the RSD option? we do not and are unable to work with the schematic. Our electronic engineers use other software to generate PCB's so the best I could hope for is ecad data. However, they don't feel like making it and a gerber file is pretty much useless for pro e. I go another way by using import pcb dxf's and then at least I know the tracks, solder points, and component locations.

you are doing a full cabling/RSD class now? do you also cover the use of ecad data to generate 3d?

cheers,

M

Edited by: magneplanar

we are not doing a full RSD class. It is hard to find instructors for that stuff. I don't have the aptitude for RSD either. I am setting my sights to RSD though but most of our students have been coming from Michigan where the auto business is suffering on a migration to Caterpillar who is in Peoria. And... Caterpillar does not use RSD yet. They have their home grown system of Pro/CABLE and Pro/DIAGRAM.

I think most companies use some ecad software like mentor graphics. As far as Pro/CABLE i think most companies get the RSD/Light option.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back