Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Rendering

Scott1

I am trying to deliver a high resolution rendered image. I work up the lighting, the perspective, and the room and then wait the 5 minutes for the render. Once this all happens I wish to save as a tiff or a jpeg with very high resolution. The saved renders have a default resolution that cannot be changed. Any advice?

Also...I'm using Wildfire 2 and after 4-5 render attempts the screen goes black with a "render successful" note. The only fix I've found so far is to shut down and start over.

Are you rendering the output to file? (The output tab in the rendering settings option)

Sam

Scott1 good luck with this as far as the resolution goes because I have not been able to figure it out either and when the file is outputted the only options that can be changed is the Pixel size of the view it will always output as 96 DPI resolution, if you come up with any solution let me know. Also you were saying that aftering rendering 4-5 times the render screen will go black, I am using Proe Wildfire 3.0 and let me tell you it is a memory hog when it comes to any rendering I now have 2 GB of ram on my machine and we are in the process of upgrading to 4 GB of ram and I will be very surprised if this will solve the problem but if it does I will let you know.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Good luck.

Well at least it not just my own stupidity. Thanks for the responses...I'll just work with what I have.

Fro change resolution, go to Render setup, choose Output, select Render to, and choose tiff, or jpg, then under size you can adjust your resolution of image.

As for blanking after rendering, I have notice that this happens every time when you load either lights or room settings; if you create new, in session room, or new lights then this wont happened.
This is actually a bug, I didn't notice that before...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back