Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanism Tutors...

design-engine

We are aggressively developing Mechanism tutorials.
Does anyone have any ideas for simple to relatively complex models for
tutorials. I have seen the vise grips tutor out there etc. Maybe
we can user test them here if that is appropriate?

Maybe folks could upload their models as zips and we could mechanise em and build tutorials on those models?

Edited by: design-engine

smiley17.gif
support!

but I don't know what I do for the tutorial. I can model.

I tried to do the sharptechdesign tutorial while in WF3. I had a hard time with it. It seems some of the interface has changed. I ended upnot being able to finishit. Would anyone know of something for WF3?

Sip

We've got an example of a straight-line motion mechanism on our website and keep meaning to add more examples. Have a look These books have loads of examples.

Hope this helps,

Sam

sip said:
I tried to do the sharptechdesign tutorial while in WF3. I had a hard time with it. It seems some of the interface has changed. I ended upnot being able to finishit. Would anyone know of something for WF3?

Sip

You're absolutely right. It was qiute deferent. But same results, It just tooked me a little longer because of the interface changes. You know they're just trying to make it more user friendly, by reducing the clicking. And it will be. You just have get use to it. Don't give up, sometimes it sucks, just keep pushing yourself.

<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Hello , Everyone </DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Where I can find a tutorial one on Mechanism Design Slot to follower ?</DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px"></DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">my adress: [email protected]</DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Marcelo Barbo</DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Brazil </DIV>

arroyopr wrote:

sip wrote:

Sip

You're absolutely right. It was qiute deferent. But same results, It just tooked me a little longer because of the interface changes. You know they're just trying to make it more user friendly, by reducing the clicking. And it will be. You just have get use to it. Don't give up, sometimes it sucks, just keep pushing yourself.

My problem is, this was my first try at mechanism design.

I suppose it helps if you know what to expect.

Sip

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back