Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Looking for RS Design EEs

engcons

Do youknow of anyPro/E RS Designers or RS Design Engineers that are perhaps unsatisfied in a current role and/or looking for a unique opportunity to be the Pro/ERS Design guru (RSDesign EE)? We are a world leading manufacturingcompany in the USthat is in significant need of RS Design expertise. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. We are located in Southern Central PA (McConnellsburg),10mi north of MD border (Hagerstown, MD).

I obviously cannot give you any names but what I can do is notify eveyone I know of your post and see if they are interested

jim

Thank you Jim. For point of reference, we manufacture heavy construction equipment - mobile aerial platform lifts and telehandlers. Have anyone interested post on this site or send an email to me directly. They can access my email address through this forum. Take care, Victor

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back