Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

This topic needs a much better title

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulkarni_gkk

Dear Friends,

I working on Pro/E from since last 4 years.
My self Gopal Kulkarni I am facing this problem Please help me if any one knows.

1) Two people can access the same assembly without any notification. Only the last person who saves his data can retrieve it.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
2) Can we know which drawings and assemblies are related to a particular model? We face problems when renaming parts. The assemblies and drawings fail to identify the renamed model and fail.

3) When we create new syscol.scl files the datum planes and curve turn to black color.

4) When using curves created by equations while creating sweep features, the system displays that the

I only reply some question above:

1)I don't have this kind of use experience.

2)In the drawing mode,please see the model tree,you will know which model relatethe drawing.When rename the model name in an assembly,please first open the assembly,then open the part you want to rename,then rename and save it,you will find the part name have changed in assembly model tree.also,please save the assembly once.Thus,the error will not happen again.

3)Maybe you need edit your system.scl file to change the color you want.

4)I also find this problem.Ido not know why.Butyou can change the command to "sweep blend".maybe it will be OK.

5)When you wantto patterna sweepfeaturethrough acurve,please first make a group,put the curve and sweep feature into the group,then you copy the group,you can rotate or move the group,then you can pattern the copied group feature.You can try.

6)Iguessthis is theproe 2001's problem.

7)sorry,I don't have this training.

8)and 9),we need study together.^_^
smiley17.gif

I come from other continent.
Edited by: simba007

For problem 2), if you are using intralink, you can see the dependent assemblies or drawings by seeing the "where used report" in intralink.

Gopal

Nice piece of work.

1) You need Intralink or PDM.

2) When renaming parts, all drawings related to the model need to be open. Rename, and save the drawings that the model you renamed is on.

3) i don't know

4) Sweep only works for 2d curves. use swept blend

5) see prior suggestion

6) see above

7) I don't know

8) I don't know

9) Pick the frozen part in the model tree, rmb>redefine.

Hope this helps

Sip

Sip

I'm closing this thread since it contains nuerous topics and a terrible title.

Please report specific questions in relevant areas to obtain help.

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back