Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Windchill 8.0 M040 & SAP integration

Lhann

We would like to implement a setup where SAP would look into Windchill to extract BOM information whenever an SAPuser makesrequest for this information.We would like this SAP request to ping on Windchill each time a request is made so that SAP is always receiving the latest information.

I would liketo get information on how companies setup hooks from SAP into Windchill 8.0 and how they have configured Windchill to generate the BOM information and in what form this output is in so that SAP can receive it. How successful has this been for your company? Were should my focus be as we start down this path?

Thank you.

Its still ongoing. With trying to integrate between three countries and all of which speak different languages its a slow process

I am currently trying to integrate two other countries to our PDMLink server in the US. We have been experiencing server issues. We are definitely interested in link SAP to to our PDMLink to as well. Please keep me updated.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back