Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WHAT IS IT???????????

Hey Monnetta, now that you have everybody rolling on the floor.... Whats the problem?

Step by step and don't hit reply until you are finished typing the problem.

Maybe a When I go to file... section could be added to the proecentral.com website for people to add their own when I go to file... anecdotes. Imagine the fun that could be had with the spin-off section

i like you all.... very funny... needed a good laugh =)

(I thought I'd try the frag thing everyone else seems to be into)

oh, my I know it's been months but this is the first time I opened this thread.

IT WAS GREAT!!!! THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

and in a strange way more helpful then any other thread I read today.

So when I go to file, I go say why did I do that????? and click the macro instead...

it's never boring reading this thread again and again.. thanks agarfield for bringing it back to life..

would it be great if i can go to file, and make the clock go slower? so that i can finish my design faster and spend some time on funny discussion like this??

Maybe his question has absolutely nothing to do with Pro/Engineer... when I go to file my taxes, when I go to file my nails, when I go to file-adelphia...

this question does have something to do with pro/engineer.. just that nobody knows the actual reason of this thread other than talking about how to complete the when i go to file... sentence..

anybody have more creative answer??

Reply to Nose Bleed (by the way, hope it stops soon!):

Main Entry: 1it

Pronunciation: 'it, &t

Function: pronoun

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hit -- more at HE

Date: before 12th century

1 : that one -- used as subject or direct object or indirect object of a verb or object of a preposition usually in reference to a lifeless thing <took a quick look at the house and noticed it was very old>, a plant <there is a rosebush near the fence and it is now blooming>, a person or animal whose sex is unknown or disregarded <don't know who it is>, a group of individuals or things, or an abstract entity <beauty is everywhere and it is a source of joy> -- compare HE, ITS, SHE, THEY

2 -- used as subject of an impersonal verb that expresses a condition or action without reference to an agent <it is raining>

3 a -- used as anticipatory subject or object of a verb <it is necessary to repeat the whole thing> -- often used to shift emphasis to a part of a statement other than the subject <it was in this city that the treaty was signed> b -- used with many verbs as a direct object with little or no meaning <footed it back to camp>

4 -- used to refer to an explicit or implicit state of affairs or circumstances <how is it going>

5 : a crucial or climactic point <this is it>

Do you think this might help?!

Lesley

Main Entry: 1file

Pronunciation: 'fI(&)l

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English fEol; akin to Old High German fIla file

Date: before 12th century

1 : a tool usually of hardened steel with cutting ridges for forming or smoothing surfaces especially of metal

2 : a shrewd or crafty person

Main Entry: 2file

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): filed; fil

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back