Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

what does manikin lite include?

sellandj

Hello,

I will be getting manikin lite and i was wonder what features are included in the lite version?

thanks

Just an FYI, just lost a days work due to Manikin, I'd been working ona fixture, brought the lil guy in to get a sense of scale, deleted it out and even erase it from session, when I went to save all my changes, I got an error that because I brought in manikin without a license, I could not save my changes to the assembly and parts. There was no disclaimer about saving issues when I brought it in. I ended up had to end task on Pro to get out of it.

Basically you can bring the guy in move him around, manipulate body parts or use predescribed posistions. Roughly about 10% of the features are active as compared to the full verision.

Kev

klheureux said:
Just an FYI, just lost a days work due to Manikin, I'd been working ona fixture, brought the lil guy in to get a sense of scale, deleted it out and even erase it from session, when I went to save all my changes, I got an error that because I brought in manikin without a license, I could not save my changes to the assembly and parts. There was no disclaimer about saving issues when I brought it in. I ended up had to end task on Pro to get out of it.

Basically you can bring the guy in move him around, manipulate body parts or use predescribed posistions. Roughly about 10% of the features are active as compared to the full verision.

Kev

Dude does this message look familiar??

This message pops up when you try to use Manikin Lite.

I didn't get the jist of "BEEN in session" either. I understand now.

I really want to rant about this, but I'll bottle it up.

As a warning for anybody curious about Manikin. If you bring a manikin into your model without a manikin license, you will not be able to save that model, even if you delete the manikin. You WILL have to step back to the model prior to inserting the manikin, and redo any modifications.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back