Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Trouble with forum

Isair

Hi

I have this trouble with forum, every time I wrote post reply, I got this message:

Persits.MailSender.4 error '800a0006'<br style="font-style: italic;"><br style="font-style: italic;">550 Authentication is required for relay<br style="font-style: italic;"><br style="font-style: italic;">/proe/forum/functions/functions_send_mail.asp, line 269

I'm using Mozila FireFox 2.0, does anyone have similar problems?

Edited by: Isair

I've been having similar problems with IE. Seems to have started a few days agoafter several days of what appeared to be site difficulties (I couldn't access the site reliably,might just be my spyware and virusinfested Windoze inst).

Going forward, beasides not having the daily mail from Mcadcentral, everytime I post something I get this message:

View attachment 2950

The message is posted but this message it's getting annoying. What's up with this?

Yeah I get first mesage I posted, and after I press Refresh, I got this message also.

I hope Admins will sort this things soon.

I'm having the same problem as ISAIR. This is the first time I've experienced it but this is my first time back since the 21st and I may not have posted between the 18th & 21st.

I had massive problems with the email server. It should be fixed now, and you should not have this problem anymore. Sorry for the huge inconvenience. I will be working on getting the Daily Updates back online now.

Please let me know if you have anymore trouble.

- Administrator

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back