Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Training for Wildfire 4

markp

Not sure if this is the forum for this question. We have an engineer where I work who has never used a CAD software package. He needs to take a training class for Wildfire 4 which is the version we are using. There are many factors that narrow down our options to these:
Take the Wildfire 5 classroom training (doesn't seem to be a big difference between Wildfire 4 and 5 other than the drawing package UI) or is that not true?
Take the Wildfire 4 PTC University training
Take no training this year
Of course the no training option is a bad one. Would it be a good idea to have him take the Wildfire 5 training knowing that he will be working on Wildfire 4 at work? Or take the PTC University online training? Any input is much appreciated.

If he is new to CAD he will most likely end up in failure mode, or what it's called, a lot. Failure mode in WF4 and WF5 are very different. Even CAD veterans seem to have trouble with WF4's failure mode.
Nevertheless I think the WF5 classroom training still is a good option to get him started.

Hi, All.
can some one of you tell me best training institute for Pro E in Hyderabad-India?
Regards.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back