Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Tool lists using proman

cncwhiz

I been working with some other people on this project on the other forum. They have been a great help. I am building a 'Tool list" for my CNC department based off of the pro manufacturing assembly. I have most of what I am looking for. This project has been bits and peices to put together and I need another piece. I have built this list using drawing tables and repeat regions. I am outputting most of what I need but I can't get "CUTCOM_REGISTER"? I have the column populating but it is not the correct output? "mfg.oper.ncseq,cutcom_register". This is outputting some values that I can not find anywhere in the sequence. Does anybody use this in their formats?

We do the same thing here. What works for me is:

&mfg.oper.ncseq.cutcom_register[.0]

This outputs cutcom register as integers, not decimals.

Hope this helps.

I messed with that and got it working. My problem I am having now is none of my columns are tied to each other. How can I force my cutcomp to be placed next to my tool_comment?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back