Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Tolerance table question

Vale_Bogdan

Hi

As you will find out reading this question i'm new on ProE. I'm using ProE 2001.

So...i'm trying to show tolerance classes on dims (e.g. P9, H6) but in the tolerance table it only appear"Asis", "General", "Broken Edge" and "none"options, and i need to pick "hole" or so. Can that tol table be modified?

Thanx

Dear Vale_Bogdan,

By default Pro/E sets the model to ANSI tolerance. To use the above tolerances you need to set the tolerance to ISO. Edit--->setup--->tolerance--->ISO

(This may be slightly different on your version. Preferably make a start.prt file and set all the settings according to your company standards. Use Start.prt as a template to create all new parts).

Having done this, Retrive tolerance for hole---> say "H" hole. Now click on a driving dimension in a "model", right click, properties... and assign Hole tolerance to the dimension.

Now you would get the tolerance for this dimension in the drawing.

Repeat the process for shafts "g_shaft", "p_shaft" etc.

I hope I have been of help.

Thanx it worked
smiley32.gif

Hello Bogdan

I am a Romanian proe2001 user too, u may ask me directly in Romanian, maybe i can help you.

regards

Adrian

Hi Vale_Bogdan,

Users from different countries are viewing this forum. So its a good practice to use a common language i.e. english. If you want only Romanians to answer your posts, then I think you would better try another site (or) find them and PM them. But in a common place, use a common language.

Regards,
Shankar
Edited by: shankar_me

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back