Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

This topic needs a better title

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimalpsheth

Hy I've just started pro/mechanica of Pro/e WF 2.00. For that I need help. I need the complete study material of structure and thermal of Pro/Mechanica in .PDF or in MS format or related on-line links of tutorials of the same. Please. Thanks.

Have you purchased this software or using pirated software?

if you have purchased you don't need placing such post otherwise you don't deserve to be helped.

Sorry for being fair and straight forward.

Israr
Edited by: Israr

Hy Israr,

Thanks for ur information. But I'm under training of Pro/Mechanica through well-known MNC, which has its own PTC authorised design centre. So there is no any question of pirated or registered package. To purchase any hard copy of Pro/Mechanica is very costly for me.

Hence, I need complete depthful material from u people, who r expierenced and sharp with Pro/e package.

Thanks.!!!

Sheth

Hi Willem,

Actully I've been looking for this tutorials, since last month.

Really I'll be very thankful to u.

My ID is : [email protected]

Awaiting ur reply with Pro Mechanica.pdf.

Thanksa lot BUDDY.

Bimal Sheth.

smiley1.gif

Dear Sirs,

I'm finding a tutorial about create contact regions to simulate a crane work, after I want to simulate finite element analysis.

If possible, please send me a tutorial about this chapter.

Regards,

Fl

This thread has quickly become a "Please email it to me" thread and has been closed for this reason.

It is against this forums rules to post requests listing your email address. It is also poor form to just post :me-too" messages.

If you want something from the author and you wish use your personal email for this, the send the author a private message with your request and email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back