Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Thanks for the memories

puppet

Hey guys and gals,
Climbing the corporate ladder is seeing me move into management, who's only cad requirement would be review of layouts. So, i bid you all farewell.

Just wanted to say thanks for the memories with all the help which hopefully flowed both ways over the past few years.This forums has been an invaluable resource in everyday life for so many years its going to be really hard to stop having sticky beak to see what everyone is up to.

Be well, be safe and prosperous
................................................Puppet.

So long. Don't forget us monkeys sludging thru the trudge when your up in the executive suites with the big cheeses.

sorry puppet .. you can't go
smiley36.gif

I agree with sylvester you can't go, you can still provide a lot of good advice to those with questions. The more experience we have here, the better this forum is. At least drop in and say hi.

If your away too long, you'll be the one asking the questions....
smiley36.gif

Hmmm........ climbing the corporate ladder.... and leaving Proe...!!!! I dont think so.
smiley4.gif
Take care... and wish you good luck.

Just take a few peeks into the forum once in a while... that will keep you abrest with the skill sets that you have acquired over the years with lots of pains.

Indeed, Please check back now & again & impart some of your newfound wisdom inherent in your soaring career trajectory.

Puppet! I can't believe it! although I havent seen you post much in the last few months - like meself I suppose!
smiley5.gif

So.. now who's going to fix all my patten issues and solve enerything with a toroidal bend?
smiley36.gif

hope you check in once in a while!

Good Luck!

James

Sounds like someone ought to be knighted.

Job in Ireland, now that sounds like too much fun to me. A pc with dual monitors, motion controller and a bottle of Jamison. Let the ideas flow!!!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back