Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

showing asssembly procedure using animati

vivekt_123

Can we show the assembly procedure (step by step) by using pro Animation. It will be like, exploding the components one by one, even though there is no connection or motor defined.

Awaiting the replly

Vivek

This is possible.

To make components appear and disapear You should use Simp Rep or just Style > Blank

From WF 2.0 Pro/E does not allows You to use Simp Rep directly in Pro/Animation, instead working only with Style.

However if the assembly is big, I would suggest to use Simmp Rep and combine it with Style.

To maintain exploded positions, simply prepare all necessary Exploded States in Assembly. Store them in View Manager > Explode

In the end You should combine them with Style, what in the end, provides exactly what You want.

muadib3d said:
This is possible.

To make components appear and disapear You should use Simp Rep or just Style > Blank

From WF 2.0 Pro/E does not allows You to use Simp Rep directly in Pro/Animation, instead working only with Style.

However if the assembly is big, I would suggest to use Simmp Rep and combine it with Style.

To maintain exploded positions, simply prepare all necessary Exploded States in Assembly. Store them in View Manager > Explode

In the end You should combine them with Style, what in the end, provides exactly what You want.

muadib3d..

how can we combine Simplified rep with Style?...and can we use that in Animation. As the final result, we will get a video file showing the sequence of assembling?

muadib3d said:
This is possible.

sorry my fault. That is not possible.

Usualy You can do that by View Manager > All

here You can combine all prepared stats - > Simp Rep, Explode, Style

however in Animation You are not able to get advantage of combined states

so you are left to play only with Style

So, with such narrowed control, I would solve Your task(exploded positions) simply by creating special assembly for animation where each exploded state of componnets will be done by placing those components in such position first, then controling thier display by Style.

Stupid? - Yes, and I really can not understand why there is not possibility to use Combined states in Pro/Animation
smiley11.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back