Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Short animation showcase

Jacoolo

lately I had some time to play a little with Pro\Animation

<embed width="440" height="380" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://video.tinypic.com/player.swf?v=682vct3"></ embed>

If you are suprised why the hell the scvreen is changing black-white-black-white at the beginning? - well I was trying to achieve light flickering effect:))))

Excellent work!!!!!!

I dont have the time to create an animation as good as this.

This is the type of animation that I wish I could create.

How long did it take to put together?

well, of course it costed a little effort. It is all free time work, so generaly, I did not have enough time to spend on it. Not as much as I would like to have. So models - if you have ready idea in your head - take about hour to do. The most TIME consuming is animation tweakin - time, sequence, sevomotors, style configuration, etc. This took about two days.

Also capturing animation into mpg format need a while
smiley11.gif
(on my computer 1400 frames need about 20 min)

Muadib3d, can you share the pro/e model with us?

It would be great to dissect and see how you created some of your servomotors and sequencing.

well, some of the parts are my company property, so no
smiley19.gif

But, I see you are most interested in animation sets, so, I think I could rip off these parts and replace them with others. This in fact needs a time, so it won`t be done soon
smiley11.gif

Second, these parts and animation was done fast, without deep thoughts, without any rule of good modeling. Simple, these models are rubish
smiley4.gif

Only animation itself is worth to take a look at
smiley17.gif

this is how it looks in Pro\e

View attachment 4091

well, I thought to put a nice girl pic on LCD screen
smiley4.gif

finally I could not decided if it should be brunette, blond or red. So I put nothing
smiley2.gif

the pic shows animation sets in Pro\e

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back