Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Setting up again!!!!!!

OK I finally had WF4 setup and running good, now they pushed CREO on us. I like the update but now I need to get resetup. I work in a large corp & we recieved theis update from another division. They also sent all their bat files & psf files that I cant use! How can I reset all these files to get to a clean program that will work good for us? Help please

We are not running any PDM (windchill) to start with. The company has some other software they will be integrating.

Just delete their .bat & .psf files. Run ptcsetup to create your own .bat & .psf files. You should be able to reuse most of your config & dtl files. Probably need to start with a clean config.win.

Select the Creo/Pro/Engineer It will recognize everything installed and you just Next through everything until you get to the screen for setting up the startup files.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back