Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

"Scale" Label in Detail View

Rbrgr83

Ok, so I've inserted a delail view into my drawing by uisng Insert->Drawing View->Detailed...

After I go through the motions, I get my desired view which is labled as Detail A. It's also labled with the scale (in this case 0.30).

I'd like to get rid of this scale label, but when I go into the tag's properties and try to delete the line, it tells me that I cannot delete it (cannot add/remove view parameters).

Is there a way to remove this scale value from the tag, or keep it from being inserted in the first place.

View attachment 3557
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

(P.S. If you are fairly sure that this isn't possible, let me know. But if your suggestion is that I should just keep the scale in for blah blah blah reason, please don't bother to comment.)
Edited by: Rbrgr83

You can pick the note and RMB erase. This gets rid of the whole note, not just the scale. You can pick Format/Text Style and pick the two text sections in the lower line of the note then change the text height to 1 micron. It won't print. Those are the only options I know of.

Edited by: dr_gallup

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back