Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Relations between drawing tables

alwaysdrunk

Hi,

I have one problem with my pro/e relation. You see, I've been doing simple relations stuff in proe but i recently came across with an assembly drawing that contains 3 sub assemblies. each drawing page contains each assembly and its BOM, so, there are 3 different BOM tables all in all. Now I wanted to have the fourth table in the first page of the drawing containing the totals of each item common to each BOM table in each pages. How do I make a repeat region to total the quantities? is this possible? Thanks a lot

Thanks Vlad

Yes, it is in one assembly.Like this. Asm A has sub asm A.1,A.2 and A.3. then Drw A has 3 pages page A.1 , page A.2 and so on. If there is a common part/component among sub assemblies I want it to sum up in a separate table in front page using rpt.rel. i dont know how to relate tables within a drawing.I tried making a repeat region for asm A but all components appeared even the sub/sub/sub assemblies resulting to incorrect quantity.

Thanks anyway. i'll dig deeper

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back