Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

quare bottle on two

trally

Hi,

i have to do an analysis of the path that a square bottle on a wheel with spaces for bottles does,when the wheel turn around near (tangent)another wheel that turn in the opposite back and the bottle leaves the first wheel for the second.

The problem is how to make the bottle loyal with the space on the wheel and then to make it loyal with the other space on the other wheel,when it has to "pass" from the first to the second.

Many thanks.

ok,i have solved partially the problem..so i write here to explain if somebody need this.

I create 2 lines of the path of the bottle one on a plane an the other to another plane parellel to the first and offset (like 50 mm).

I create 2 points on the bottle on the center plane at the same offset of the two mentioned lines,but not on the same axis;this is useful to "stabilize" the bottle to be always tangent to the spline (is there another metod?i haven't found it).

Now assemble the bottle with mechanism on a plane compatible with the path line.

Use the slot connection to make the two point run on the two path lines.

I do a cam connection between the space for bottle and the bottle itself for the two wheels.

Now when i turn the wheel the bottle goes with it and do the path for a little,but it is enought for me,i can see the bottle to pass formone wheel to the other.

Thanks to whom had tryied to help me.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back