Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

psf file

truzoro

hey guys, ive just finished installing my copy of ProE and yet when i try to start it up it tells me no valid psf files were found. its asking me to create a PTC startup file. how do i do this? thanks..

Hi,

Psf file will islocated in Loadpoint<bin<proe1.psf Try launching proe from this file(Double click on proe1.psf) if you are able to launch proe from it.then put a copy of it in desktop and change the start in to any other location.It will work.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Director

Kinetix Engineering & COnsultation

Bangalore

Edited by: deepakbhat_nie

No problem, this problem may be due to some license file errors, So please check your license and go to bin and instal the set up again, It ll work, I ve experienced the same problem

heya thanks for the replies but nah I actually dont have a proe1.psf file ive only got a proe.exe or a ptcvconf.psf file...which must be why theres a mistake. would someone be able to upload that psf file for me? thatd be great. thanks guys...

No Point if I upload the psf file it has to come through installation. And if you are not seeing the PSF file then i guess there is some problem with the installation.Reinstall proe and check for the file.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back