Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Problem with opening Pro E. file

tiger6425

I received a part file from a friend that on my computer is set to open with Irfanview, which is a image editor. I am trying to have windows open that file in Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 . When I right clicked the part4.prt4 (illustrated in part4.png) then I right click the file select Opens with, then I select Choose default program which give me the Opens with window (illustrated in opens with.png) then I click the browse button click ProENGINEER student edition (illustrated in opens with, program files.png) then I select open I go into the next directory window (illustrated in opens with, program files directory.png) and I don't know to go from there to change the irfanview file type to Pro/ENGINEER to open the file in Pro/ENGINEER. Anyone know how to get me the right path on this? Files in part4.zip.
2011-04-30_143225_part4.zip

Open any Pro-E book but it is not opening. I clicked on file or open pro-e type again it is allurement me "Analyse Model completely"
bang ok again annihilation happen. Tried actor of times and still no acknowledgement afterwards clicked ok. Not abiding if this is solid-works or the pre-e fil.

cases.com coupon code

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back