Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E ProficiencyTest

cdsinc2002

Does anyone know of a written test available to screen the Pro/E skills of job applicants? How about an online test?

our local reseller has his own tests that he gives out

not the written kind basically it tested draft knowledge, working in failure mode, adding rounds in correct order

might ask yours if he has something like this

Thanks. I have already checked with my reseller and they didn't know of anything. I was hoping that PTC orone of its affiliatesmay have created something in the past.

Thanks. I will definately keep that in mind for an on-site test but what I am really looking for is a written or online test that can be completed without Pro/E. I have several job applicants who may not have acess to the software at the time of the screening process.

Uh, yeah, PTC has tests that they sell under their module called... wait for it... "Pro/ficiency." If you havea subscription to WBT (which is basically unlimited web-based training classes and Pro/ficiency exams, which goes for something like $900 for a one year subscription and like $1100 for a two year subscription), what you can do is set a prospective applicant down at a machine and have them take one of the multiple question tests and then evaluate the results. The tests are available for just about every module PTC sells.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back