Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Print user,date,time on dwg.

arroyopr

Hi guys:

I need to be refesh in how toprint user name,date and time and set as defualt? Thank you in advance.

hi there

its easy

in print dialogue click on configure button and go to page tab then check include in label area.

be aware it takes up some of the print area on the sheet so you may need to adjust the print scale to be sure the whole drawing gets printed

Dave

Hi daver:

Thanks for the reply. I'm been doing that already, but my problem is that I have to do it every time I print. I what to save it as default. Even when I save as a *.Pcffile and save it in the directory of my choice still don't work.

Anything esle that I'm misssing?
smiley7.gif

Once you get the printer settings correct, save them to a .pcf file then make a mapkey to use that .pcf file.

arroyopr said:
Hi daver:

Thanks for the reply. I'm been doing that already, but my problem is that I have to do it every time I print. I what to save it as default. Even when I save as a *.Pcffile and save it in the directory of my choice still don't work.

Anything esle that I'm misssing?
smiley7.gif
PCF files HAVE to be saved in loadpoint/text/plot_config

Edited by: dr_gallup

PCF files HAVE to be save in loadpoint/test/plot_config

Thanks you're right, plus I had find the old conf. which has the mapkey in it. Somebody change the conf. and save them in the main server instead of doing it localy.

Once agian thank's your're my hero.

Regards:

arroyopr.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: arroyopr

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back