Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

parametric note formatting

sivaraman_45

Dear friends,

I have an Small doubt.I'm using Wildfire 2.0.

I have an String parameter name: "view_note" and its value is governed by tool kit application and the intial value is "CHROME PLATE MUST EXTEND THRU @D MIN BUT NOT ONTOFACE".

When i insert this parameter in the drawingnote as " &view_note". the entire value of parameter comesin an single line. I want the note must be of multiple lines and so that i can have design automation. Even i couldn't adjust the No. of lines/or text box size manually also.Same way if i include the parameter in tablecell,"Word wrap" opion is disabled if the note is parametric?

is there any option exists to do what i need. are any other better way to attain the expected result?

Thanks in advance

can see the output of parametric note I created in the image file attached.I need the test needs tobe multi line note.View attachment 1058need your valuable suggestion.

regards,

sivaraman.V

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back