Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

parameter driven note

sivaraman_45

hi all,

When I try to Pull the Parameter(string parameter)in the Drawing notes, the notes comesas a single line. I wantthe notes in MUlitple Line.

Let me give an Example.I have a String Parameter Name: PA and Its value is "all the Dimensions are in mm and unless otherwse specified."

when i pulle the parameter value in Notes as "&PA". the Entire value of the Note comes in a single line. How to Make the notes in multiple line incase of parameter driven note?

Needs your valuable suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

siva

Hi All,

I have the same problem, working with the parameters in the drawing formats,

For example, For the drawing Title, the title can conting two to three long letters, then it becomes very difficult to accomodate it in a single line in a given width of the column.

So, to over come such a situation, i have created two parameters, title_line_1 and title_line_2 for the Drawing Title.

Simillar is the case for specifing material of the components, as it may contain the size of the raw material, type of material and its specification too.

It will be very Helpful it there is any other better way to taccle this.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back