Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

need help in print/plot.....

Aloneboy

here i am uploading wt i am get in printing /
plotting...

wt changes to be made in config.pro file to get the smart
printing / plotting......

<a href="uploads/Aloneboy/2011-12-10_014924_print.rar" target="_blank">2011-
12-
10_014924_print.rar</a>

this is i am getin printed page
View attachment 5473

this is my drawing file thts wt i givin print
View attachment 5474

Edited by: Aloneboy

Take a look at acouple of settings in the printer configuration dialog box. One is the 'Offset'. Not sure what you might need to set them to. Our format needs a X=.25 Y=.25 offset.

On the Model tab, you'll want to make sure you are printing With Format. Might confirm the Plot setting is Full Plot also.

View attachment 5482

<tg>

You have to create a .pnt file to tell pro-e what line weights to use. Here is an example called pen.pnt. You then have to set the config.pro setting for pen_table_file to read your new .pnt file.

2011-12-15_080044_pen.zip

@ KREWTHANKS 4 UR REPLY

NOW I GET LITTLE BETTER.....

PLEASE TELL ANY OTHER TIPS TO GET IN TOO SMART...??
Edited by: Aloneboy

This solution isnt optimal but for first hand might be useful :

If You did not fix problem in PDF file format printing, open printer properties (for PDF printer) then choose same file format (from PRO-E document) that You need to print.
Every time when I need to print in PDF file format I have same situation and for every single document I need to do same.

If somebody have solution do make things faster....please suggest

Sorry on my poor english.

Try to use these steps:

1. Change the Scheme in System color to "Black on White".

2. Create the .plt extension file (File, Print, Choose Generic Color Postscript, Choose To file).

3. Use Acrobat Distiller to create the PDF file (import the .plt file).

Can I find somewhere this Distiller for free use?

I am find free software but he convert from dwg to pdf file. And all colored line in drawing are grey after I make file in pdf .

He is very functional because he can convert bunch of dwg to pdf in same time.
(FREE dwg to pdf Creator).

Is it somewhere option for adjusting colored line like in AutoCad for printing template?

Thanx for this steps varadinum
smiley20.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back