Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

model design in pro/e

ntbcadcam

Dear

I see this forum usefullly for me, I want to make friends all the world to improve my self.

I'm very interesting in design 3D model in Pro/eand solidworks 2009, if any one to exchange experience please contact my skype: ng-binh or email: [email protected]

thanks & regards.

Isee this forum useful for learn ( English & pro skills)

So I want to improve my self and want to know the cad/cam in the world,

before Isales cad/cam softwarefor CimatronE but with me pro/e is more dynamic.

I just post my model picture but not mean, I want to make friends with every body and we can sharing expericence and problem together.

question: I have one idea follow this picture??

When you design in pro/e sometime your design can not control the line ( waste line, the Red X color in the picture, surface and surface is tangent). I don't want so must this line, if we have so many waste line that mean have so many small surface. when we do NC ( surface NC) the tootpath will be not smooth right??? I very good in style function and design surface, control point..... but sometimes I must accept waste line between of surface.

any body have new idea to sovle this?? ( except design new surface cover all of small surface?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back