Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mirroring Patterns

RGNZ

hi

I am using WF 2.0, can anyone tell me how to mirror a pattern or patterns? when i try to, mirror command/button is disabled!

cheers

Before I copy or mirror patterns, I always drive the quantity down to one before doing so... then drive the quantity back to the desired number after pattern/mirror.

design-engine said:
Before I copy or mirror patterns, I always drive the quantity down to one before doing so... then drive the quantity back to the desired number after pattern/mirror.

What is the benefit of doing that? Does it make the pattern more stable?

If something fails when you make a copy... its hard to guess what the problem is if the pattern is complex. It's easier to problem solve when the pattern is just one.

Makes since? That is one of the tricks we teach for heavy user training. keep it simple so things are easy to figure out.

design-engine said:
If something fails when you make a copy... its hard to guess what the problem is if the pattern is complex. It's easier to problem solve when the pattern is just one.

Makes since? That is one of the tricks we teach for heavy user training. keep it simple so things are easy to figure out.

The KISS method is applicable for many aspects in life. Even more so for software and engineering.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back