Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

mechanica lisence

maso

Hi,

It seems that if I build a part file in Pro-engineer whithout a mechanica lisence, if I then transfer it to one with a lisence I can't run any analysis at all. Is this the case? Does anyone know if there is a workaround?

Apologies if this topic has been covered before. Many thanks

smiley5.gif
tell me where i can download the proe wildfire 4.0 whose patches are genuine and when i install it might not create any problem. please help me where where...............
Edited by: ravisaini

Dear Maso

If both licences are at the same release level and one has Mechanica, then it is perfectly possible tobuild a Pro/E model on one and run it in Mechanica on the other. We do that all the time. You do not say exactly how the problem manifests itself, or what the error message is, but obviously the Mechanica licence has to be set up propoerly so that Pro/Engineer can 'see' it.

Also if you only have one licence, but more than one user, then maybe someone else has grabbed the licence. Furthermore, if one is a student licence and the other is a Commercial Licence, it won't work, as the student licence encrypts the part.

If you are having problems, than send it to us and we will run it for you, as that is our business, and we are in the UK. My email is [email protected]

Dear Ravisaini

You downloadthe latest WF4from the PTC support site, once you have bought the software and a maintenance contract from PTC or an authorised reseller, like all the genuine users who use this site.

smiley7.gif
People who want to cheat and use 'cracked' copies are just that, cheats, who are effectively handling stolen goods and will be reported to the authorities.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back