Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Length of cable is not enough for Fan out?

Saravana116228

Guys,

Some help here would be great.

Learned the cabling for the past one month and now i am in the "flattening" part.

Here, while i am trying to 'fan out' options, it is telling the cable length is not enough..

What can i do to overcome this ??.

I think its better to move the connector near the cable.. if that is possible can some one tell me how to acheive??.

Thanks guys.

Regards
Saravana.

I assume you have created a csys for each pin. In which case what you can try is (in harn mfg) disassemble the component and then re-assembling to a different wire (normally shortest)

Another way to overcome the problem is to route all the wires to a single csys.

Let us know how that works out for you, Cheers, Jim

Hi Jim.

I understand what u asked me to do. But how to do?... I can able to only rotate the connector with some angles.. thats it.. How to re-assemble using different points or cables?

Any study material regarding the flatness, fan out and assembling of connectors would be much helpful. If u can send me that material to my below mentioned email it would be great.

My email : [email protected].

Thanks for your replies Jim.

Hi Jim.

I understand what u asked me to do. But how to do?... I can able to only rotate the connector with some angles.. thats it.. How to re-assemble using different points or cables?

Any study material regarding the flatness, fan out and assembling of connectors would be much helpful. If u can send me that material to my below mentioned email it would be great.

My email : [email protected].

Thanks for your replies Jim.

Hi Jim.. I understand the idea, but i cant able to redefine the connector position with respect to the shortest wire.

Can you please help me give me more idea on how to edit the connectors

Thanks for your reply.

Saravana.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back