Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Leader line between dimensions

bikerdude

Hola!

How do you turn off the leader line that connects the arrows on a dimension? It's really annoying me a as I have a whole load of diameters in close succession and it looks a mess as the lines cross over each other!

BTW, Using Wildfire 2.

Thanks.

2008-03-14_051408_Leader_Lines.zip

I don't think you can erase them but you can clean up the display tremendously by placing the smallest diameters closest to the part and the biggest diameters farthest away. This works best if the dimension fits between the leader lines but it's still OK if the dimensions have to be pulled off to the side.

dr_gallup said:
I don't think you can erase them but you can clean up the display tremendously by placing the smallest diameters closest to the part and the biggest diameters farthest away. This works best if the dimension fits between the leader lines but it's still OK if the dimensions have to be pulled off to the side.

Don't know about erasing them, but I know you can turn them off as a default as my last place had them turned off as a default. I'm guessing it's an option in the drawing options, but I'm buggered if I can find it!
smiley5.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back